Friday, August 8, 2008

Hamas Sick Sick Sick

Writen by Dennis Siluk

I want to make this short and sour, and then put it to rest. I have in the past written 60-plus articles on the UN, a number of them concerning the Jewish state and the PLO, some on Hamas. I am not Jewish, I'm Baptist, but I am not a blind Baptist, which 99% are and hide in their nice white lily white church and say nothing. Cowards from the word start. And let me add, I do not want to get back into the political arena, I had my say, and got many letters from the UN, and a few from President Bush, and so forth and so on. But…I have to say this, and Anne Bayetsky, could say it better than I, and has, who is involved with "Eye on the UN," but since she wrote me I will have a say I suppose.

I've seen a lot of stuff in my 58-years on this earth, and been invited to the UN in Vienna, for all the work I've done. I do not expect in my life time to see an Honest UN at work, I really don't. I would have stopped our payment of 20-billion dollar, a payment once a year, every year, I would have stopped it: long ago! and given it back to the tax paying Americans, they can get better results by investing in America, it is not in truth, a good turn for peace, and has not been for a long time. Annan, is the worse of them all, and if not a direct descendent to the Antichrist, surely a cum body, and in league with the PLO, and now Hamas, at the UN the PLO strut around like peacocks, I've been to NYC four times once to the UN; both from the same bowl of soup, while the Jew is barley allowed to drink out of the same fountain; they change their names so one can get the free hand outs of money from the Arab countries like Egypt, who gets it from America, and American gives them a few hundred million now and then in addition, and of course the EU. But we all know this, this is old news. What is happening now is new.

Hamas is laughing not only at America and the EU, but at the Jewish state for retreating. I would have, had I the power [and I don't want the power], drove them into the Red Sea, and they had best hope, they can swim, or have Allah part the sea for them, and I don't he would, or could.

What I seen recently is obnoxious, and sent out by Hamas; it is a cartoon of an Ax man, Hamas, being the aggressor, and he Jew on the floor handing him the axe. This is the real credo behind Hamas, and everyone in the political world knows this, and wants them to renounce this. So what does the Muslim world do: cry to France to stop their cartoons involving their faith, and then send out their own? We have a double standard here. I'm not up for debate on this, I've seen too much of it already, I wish to hide, but sometimes it is just so pronounced, you can't.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

No comments: